Monday, January 26, 2009

Influx Of Retards

Been a lot of retards here lately posting retarded little comments on my blog. As such I've now disabled anon replies. Most retards aren't quite as mouthy when they're not allowed to hide liak fuckin pussies. They certainly are obsessive little clusterfucks though, I'll give 'em that. It looks like they spent their entire weekend making idiot replies...too bad I only skimmed through 'em all and then mass deleted the whole lot. LOL Well, it's not as if they would have had anything moar productive to do with their lives anyway, so I guess they won't feel too bad about it. It probably doesn't take much to entertain a retard anyway. *nods*

2 comments:

[REDACTED] said...

Well, I'll bite.

Why did you delete all the comments? I mean, I would've deleted 'em too, but that's just me. I'm not an internet trolling celebrity (which you are, of sorts; your ED article is quite a good bit of comedy I think even you would admit).

I would've thought you'd leave 'em all up and flame them in comment replies (as you had done a little bit of before you BALEETED FUCKING EVERYTHING)... seems more... liak... your style. Is this some sort of... reverse... trolling? Or are you just getting bored?

Yes, I'm urging you to flame on and get interesting, don't get mad. :>

Onideus said...

Why did I delete them? Um, because they were fuckin retarded? If all the better you can manage to do is string together a list of mostly incoherent invective adjectives...yeah...don't expect any better of a level of effort to be put into a response. Basically, you get what you give, so if you don't liak it, well you best retard the fuck on back to the 'ol drawing board and see if you can't strive to deserve a little better, kiddo.