Saturday, February 7, 2009

The PoE Regs Certainly Are High On Themselves

Apparently the entire UNIVERSE revolves around them! ^__^

I noticed this today:
http://friends.portalofevil.com/sp.php?pi=1000732138

LOL, leave it to the PoE regs to always want to try and make everything all about them. As if I gave a shit at all whether the guy even knew what PoE was (hence the reason I never linked back to PoE or even spelled out the acronym).

This is also real funny:
http://friends.portalofevil.com/sp.php?pi=1000732143

I would never describe PoE as a bunch of "mean, hurtful kids" so much as a bunch of "whiny, hypocritical fucktards". The volatile Webbie froups, PoE included, have never really been about quality IPA and trolling so much as they've always been about trying to attack people in an attempt to feel better about their own sordid little interests and fuckups. Basically they seek to tear others down, not for any interest in kookology or trolling, but simply because they're trying to find someone whose "more pathetic than they are" so they can try and feel better about themselves. PoE is probably the worst of the froups in that they try and lie to themselves, using their often ignored and abused "prime directive" as an "I art holier than thou" excuse for their infantile behavior. SA is probably the best in that their goons tend to be very open and direct with their own kookiness. Followed by 4chan and then probably Dramatica, which isn't too far up from PoE on the earth shattering hypocrisy scale.

As is easily shown in these image captions I did of the PoE regs, their flailing "attacks" are just as easily applied to themselves as they are the people they obsess over:
PoEtarded_Luser_01.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_02.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_03.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_04.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_05.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_06.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_07.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_08.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_09.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_10.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_11.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_12.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_13.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_14.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_15.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_16.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_17.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_18.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_19.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_20.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_21.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_22.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_23.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_24.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_25.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_26.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_27.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_28.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_29.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_30.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_31.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_32.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_33.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_34.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_35.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_36.jpg
PoEtarded_Luser_37.jpg

Apparently the PoEtards are also under the delusion that I'm somehow rabidly obsessing over them (hypocrisy much):
http://friends.portalofevil.com/sp.php?pi=1000731837

I think that post really sums up just how incredibly high they are on themselves, believing without any doubt that they are the entire center of my whole universe. LOL It'd be funnier if it wasn't so incredibly sad. Comparatively speaking, on the whole of all my posting endeavors online, PoE has never garnered moar than 2% to 3% of my total posting attention. Granted that figure might be comparatively "high" for Webbie froup involvement, but only amongst the volatile Webbie froups. Currently the furry community is actually getting the most of my attention in Webbie land and far moar attention than I ever bothered to give the PoEtards. But hey, who am I to ruin their precious little delusions? LOL

This one is also good:
http://friends.portalofevil.com/sp.php?pi=1000732172

They think the posts I make here are actually for ~them~ and that I actually care whether or not ~they~ read them...*snicker*...as if they matter at all outside of providing themselves as convenient little canvases for my invective word art. Whether or not they're even aware of the posts is completely inconsequential as I make these posts for myself and for my fans, never for Hatter Addicts.

No comments: