Friday, February 20, 2009

SelectButton Round Up

The kiddies are still all up in a froth over me...which isn't too surprising really. There's a few of them desperately trying to shift the conversation back to Bob, but then, really, what's there to talk about? Yeah, nothing. LOL

I went ahead and picked up a few good canvases out of the extensive pile of shit that is SB in order to bring you the following. Be thankful that you no longer actually have to go over to their craptacular clusterfuck of a Webbie board and wade through all the inane, festering pig slop just to get to the good stuff. Nah, I bring it all over here now, straight up Mad Hatter style, uncensored, uncut, and no handling with kiddie gloves. `, )



Spam his site with noise music autoembeds.

Boy, what a *GREAT* idea! I mean *THAT* sure isn't going to get you banned from my blog within the first five seconds of even trying it. Remember, Fuckup, if you're on *MY* blog you don't have the special ASSburger protection that you have on SB. You may be able to tantrum like a two year old on SB all you like, but I sure the fuck won't put up with any spoiled little brats. You try that on my blog and yer gonna go straight the fuck over me knee and yer gonna get yer lil ass blistered. And afterwards I'm gonna find out where you live and then send your idiot parents a bill for my online babysitting services.



Haha he thinks Bob Sagat is wholesome and family-oriented. He really IS a relic.

*Hatter nearly dies from laughter*

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...oh man...HA HA HA HA HA...oh shit...HA HA HA HA...get this kid outta here...HA HA HA HA HA... `, D

Man, you just don't know...Bob Saget is *HARD CORE* now! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*almost falls out of his chair*...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...fuck....HA HA HA HA...your gawd I can't stop laughing...HA HA HA HA HA HA...*takes a few minutes to compose himself*...

*sigh*

Okay...*snicker*...okay seriously though, how old exactly is this kid? Like, TWELVE!? ROTFLMAO...Bob Saget...he's *SO* hard core these days...man, you just don't know...Bob Saget is the *SHIT* man! He's like a fuckin gangsta 'n shit, straight up yo! Man he be like pimpin out yer mom he's so fuckin hard core!

^__^

Pretty much the only way you could think of Bob Saget as "hard core" is if yer mommy still puts you in Pampers at night and doesn't ever let you watch anything rated above 'G'.



I love that he is continuing to mock and insult us from the comfort of his own blog, now. It's like, he got kicked out of our house, so he just ran to his house across the street and pulled up the blinds and started pointing and laughing through the window.

Hey man, banning me was *YOUR* choice, don't be gettin all pissy and indignant after the fact just cause things didn't work out the way you hoped they would. The only one who made you stupid bitches throw a tantrum was *YOU*. You need to stop acting like a little kid and own up to yer fuckups and stop trying to blame them on everyone but yourself.



what the hell christian mom would enjoy reading ABDN reviews? what the HELL?

Boy that one just sailed right on over yer pointed little head, didn't it? Free cl00, I never said a "christian mom" would enjoy anything, least of all ABDN reviews. I'm sorry if I used one too many "big" words, next time I'll try and dumb my insults down to your fourth grade reading level, mmmkay Cuppy Cake?



That seems to be the basis of his strategy, really.

Not necessarily. I generally mix lies with truth, or use the truth to expound on lies or lies to expound on truth. Generally in whatever form I think will bother the target the most. Take lil Tulpa for example, sure the truth is that she is really a he, so claiming that he's a she is a lie...*BUT* that lie is expounded upon with the *TRUTH* that he *ACTS* like a little bitch riding the crimson tide...and in that sense he really *IS* a girl for all intents and purposes.



All nodding and snickering to himself, desperately wondering what kthor is doing with his penis.

(Seriously, why's he so hung up on kthor and genitalia?)

I wrote like six fuckin paragraphs about Kthor and his incredible stupidity and the *ONLY* part that you picked up in the WHOLE article was the ONE *VERY* brief invective involving his malformed genitalia? o_O Seriously man, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you going through puberty or something? Have your balls dropped yet? Why are you so hung up on genitalia? And *MALE* genitalia at that. Do you think maybe you might be a little gay? It's okay if you are, nobody will like you any less than they already don't if you are. You should just come on out of the closet. Hell maybe Kthor will give you a blow job if you buy his book, I bet you'd like that, huh?



hatter if i call you fat will you write a paragraph in your next blog entry about me (fat)

I've called your mother far worse, try harder. Further, we have to keep my audience in mind. People don't want to see me go all nth level verbal hell fire on some random nobody, they want somebody who deserves it. Someone real mouthy. Someone with mass levels of unwarranted self-importance. Someone who is as full of shit as a Christmas turkey. Someone with enough hypocrisy stuffed up their ugly ass to power a small continent. Like Kthor for example, he fits rather nicely into all those categories, which makes him such a good canvas to use for my invective word art. There's a few good canvases on SB, like Little Miss Priss (Tulpa)...she'd be better though if she kept trying to pretend to be a web developer and said some more incredibly stupid shit. Like that bit about not being able to select text in Flash, LOL, that was fuckin gold right there.



Is there where I post to get some guy to write about how dumb my name is elsewhere on the web?

You'd have to pick a dumber name first...well, assuming of course your name is derived from Castlevania II, otherwise it might be kinda stupid. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here, what with SB being a gaming forum and all.



The guy is right about this - that people tend to have the urge to keep talking to him and paying attention to his antics - though for all the wrong reasons, I think. To him it seems like everyone is endlessly frustrated and hating him, when in reality everyone is just goggling at him in all his... glory. It's e-rubbernecking.

I like how they keep trying to EXPLAIN and JUSTIFY their obsession with me...it's terribly cute. ^__^ I hope they churn out at ~least~ another five or six paragraphs worth of "explanation" in the next few posts.



Hatter is a flash in the pan compared to Icycalm.

What's with this, Fuckup? He made like a half dozen or so posts all about this IcyClam or IcePussy or whatever the fuck his name is. I think maybe the d00d has got some kind of a major fan crush on him or something. With the way he publicly slurps up his virtual ass you'd think he'd just come on out of the closet already and profess his love of IcePussy.



hes not answering anyone about GDC which means hes going

Probably not since he knows he's going to get kicked out if he shows up.



Any respect I could have had for icycalm went away when my pretty frickin' respectful and rational question on his board got me banned.

The only way to get banned on my blog is by posting redundant, pointless, inanity and/or spam. I don't even mind personal attacks against me...so long as they're creative, thought out, interesting and don't make you look like you've been huffing sharpie pens for the last ten years of your life.



do you have a fetish for pointless exchanges with internet defectives or what???

The first thing I noted after reading this...was that NOBODY replied to the guy. LOL

No comments: