Monday, February 16, 2009

SelectButton Forum Dies

LOL, check this out:


Looks like the retards wound up breaking their own server. ^__^

And they started off so well too...tsch, tsch, tsch. Oh well, I can't say that all their users were borderline retarded tweenage muppet fucks from gen Barney, but certainly there were enough of them to completely trash their own forums in one giant clusterfuck of an Internet tantrum. In the end they basically made like PoE, started throwing out verbal attacks left and right, which I of course mirrored back for shits and giggles. They then started BAAAWING on about how it was all my fault that they were acting like spoiled two year olds and went crying to mommy moderator to make that mean 'ol Mad Hatter go away.

I'll compile a list a little later of all the Pampers size 7 wearing Ritalin deficient asspies on that forum, just so everyone will know full well who to treat like children and who you can't make fun of if they try to make fun of you.

The most notable crybaby though was definitely this ragging little lopsided strumpet of a tampon tunnel named "Tulpa". The bitch was practically screaming for a tampon in every other post and finally broke down into posting giant sized text in all caps copied and pasted like a thousand times over. The end result of her pissy little pants wetting tantrum was basically the collapse of an entire thread.

This is her e-mail addy: bedlamj@gmail.com

As you can tell by the gmail account she's Grade A RL perma-n00b material. Basically just some wayward little ass fruit who wandered into Webbie land one day from the real world thinking she would "try out" that whole "Interwebs thing" but she never actually got enough sense to figure out where she was ever at or what the fuck was even going on (hence her penchant for online fit throwing). The girl is *SO* fuckin stupid she thinks that you can't have selectable text in Flash. WOW! Yeah...they certainly are breeding them stupid these days.

Since they wrecked their own forum and trashed the threads all the adult discussion got wiped out with their immense tears of butthurt, but luckily I was able to save my own posts and the posts of a few others. I'll put my last post that got smothered with drooling idiocy in here and then I'll reply to the other posts I was able to save in separate blog entries.

In the mean time I think maybe I'll trash the little Fruit Loop's gmail account...just because I can. LOL

Here's that last post:

> "extrabastardformula" wrote:
>
> Really that's the exact thing that you say
> gets you so upset about poe users.

Huh? PoEtards don't "upset" me in any way. On the contrary it's actually quite fun mocking them and their incredible hypocrisy.

> So why not just stop being a hypocritical
> douchebag and stop shitting up this place?

Again with the blaming me for the way that *YOUR* posting. If you'll stop attacking me, I'll stop attacking you. And I've got no problems at all with continuing seeing as how I enjoy the invective word art aspects of it.

> Trolling is not masterful manipulative behavior
> because it involves the easiest responses to
> evoke from people.

There are dozens of different types of trolls, tactics, etc. Not all trolls are designed to make you all angry and pissy and really, most people like yourself merely use that as an excuse for your bad behavior. I'm not "trolling" anyone here at all, those who are trying to attack me are doing it all on their own without any help from me at all.

Hrmmm...that reminds me of something I created a long, long time ago...

*searches*

Ughh...fucking picture maze...

*tries to remember the path*

*searches*

Ahhh, here it is, on the third floor.

Click on the computer. It's a bit out of date, but that describes some various forms of trolling, represented with video game sprites. I should change the disk link to like the Mother 3 rom instead of Zelda. LOL I really do need to remake that site. I don't remember how I created the labyrinth maze though...the picture maze should be fairly easy to replicate though.

> And being deliberately unlikeable so you never
> have to take a chance on people getting to
> know you is a kind of sad adolescent defense
> mechanism.

Not really. I act a bit egotistical and certainly over the top, but most of the "unlikability" comes from lessers who retard onto Special ED and then believe everything they read. kirkjerk even admitted that he had been taken in. Rather than reading exactly what I wrote, in which I never claimed to be God's gift to graphic design or anything else, he had read on ED where *THEY* claimed that I had said I was God's gift to graphic design...and then automatically attributed that to what I had said here, even though I hadn't ever said it all in the first place.

I mean, honestly, all ya gotta do is *NOT* be attackful. Why should that be so difficult for people? Do you really think that if someone acts like a braggart that, that gives you the right to start poppin off at them with teh verbal fireworks? And then you act all fuckin surprised when they turn right around and start givin you the same in return? I told you right from the start *DON'T* fucking take me seriously, especially not anything I brag about or act like an egotistical bastard about. But, sho'nuff, several people just weren't the fuck paying any attention and started popping off in retardation (although I guess there is some speculation as to whether some of them had a history with me in some other froups and were just carrying their baggage on over to here).

Personally though, one of the reasons I act like an egotistical bastard is to weed out the lessers so to speak. There are over six BILLION people on this planet, so when it comes to friends one can and should be pretty discerning. Quite frankly I wouldn't *WANT* anyone to be my friend if they actually took this egoist crap seriously (especially not the fuck after I tell them point blank *NOT* to). To me it's almost a kind of a test, to see whether the Internet is ~serious~ business for you or not...and if it is, well fuck you, sincerely.

> "Tulpa" wrote:
>
> Onid is so smart though, extrabastardformula,
> I mean his code is ABOVE professional,
> especially his yoga page. I mean I didn't know
> that I had flash player 0 installed, instead of
> flash player 10, that's a real shock and I thank
> him for letting me learn this through his
> brilliant site.

*looks at source code for the yoga site*

meta name="copyright" content="Backwater Productions 2006"

...so Flash 10 was released before 2006 was it? LOL

Keep looking like an idiot, Sparkles. I'm not gettin tired laughing at your stupdity and I doubt anyone else is either.

> And there's nothing as smart as using
> flash for everything,

Ahhh yes, I love this one, it's the mark of a perma-n00b, someone who visits websites but they really have no fuckin cl00 at all as to what it is they're even looking at. If Tulpa hadn't been such a dipshit she would have been able to tell that the majority of my sites use a form of web design called Flash LAMP or LAMP FX...a Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP backend with a Flash, XML front end. And in fact my main Backwater site is using VBScript, javascript, PHP, CSS and HTML in conjunction with Flash. Tulpa doesn't know the first thing about web coding, hell she doesn't even know how a web page works (it's all like magic to her), so obviously I'm not surprised by her idiocy here.

> I mean holy shit that's badass. Nothing's as
> usable as Flash with text that cannot be
> highlighted. I can see why his web design
> work is ubiquitous on the interernet!

And again she shows off her retardation and lack of knowledge regarding everything web site related. It's very easy to make text selectable in Flash (assuming the developer wants you to be able to select the text). For example on my new CB site I made the the text in the lyrics section selectable...and I'll probably make the fanfic text selectable as well at some point here.

Really child, if there's something you think that *CAN'T* be done in Flash...it's not that it can't be done, it's just that you don't know how to do it. Your blazing ignorance is no hindrance at all to the capabilities of Flash and ActionScript 3.

Ultimately at this point Flash represents the be all and end all of website front ends. Here's a list of twenty things that can *ONLY* be done in Flash. A few of these ~technically~ can be done using very clunky javascript code however you'll run into a whole slew of problem regarding browser and OS detection and some will *ONLY* work on IE without the use of Flash:

1. Support of 32 bit JPEGs (more specifically you can import 32 bit PNG files, use JPEG compression on them and Flash will keep the transparency layer intact).

2. Fully cross operating system compatible with all major operating systems.

3. Fully cross browser compatible with all major browsers.

4. Support of the On2 VP6+ codecs.

5. Support of color matrices.

6. Support of audio spectrum analysis.

7. Support of alpha transparent video.

8. Fully cross browser support of alpha transparent image files (possible with a bunch of extra javascript...even then though there are compatibility issues and it's far less efficient).

9. The ability to track the number of bytes loaded on a particular object.

10. The ability to dynamically control the loading of media files

11. Direct connection to ports with the ability to "talk" directly with a particular protocols language.

12. Ability to analyze and manipulate image pixel data in a whole variety of ways. (Java/PHP are comparable in that respect)

13. Ability to stop a media file from being loaded during the loading process.

14. Ability to control the resizing of elements, being able to turn on and off smoothing for specific elements and making use of bilinear and bicubic resampling. (can be done with a combination of PHP and javascript, but it's less cross browser compatible and uses 10 times the amount of server resources and is about 700% slower, even with server side image caching.)

15. Fully custom cursors (can be done with SOME versions of IE using CSS, but even then yer limited to cur files and can't use larger images).

16. Custom context menus.

17. Custom scroll bars.

18. FIFTY TIMES FASTER than javascript when dealing with animated elements.

19. Custom video/audio controls (can be done ~somewhat~ with javascript but ONLY with certain browsers like IE...and even then with only about half the functionality that you can get with Flash.

20. Direct support, creation and control over vector based graphics.

There's TWENTY different things that can only be done with Flash. There's a couple that ~sorta~ can be done without it...but only if you want to make your sites so that they only function on Internet Explorer or overly bloated/clunky and frequently crashing...and even then you can't get ALL the functionality that Flash offers.

Even for just a PLAIN TEXT site Flash is VASTLY superior to using HTML and CSS; mostly cause you can use embedded fonts, you can have liquid sizable text as opposed to just liquid space stretched text and you get proper font antialiasing in Flash. And really, why bother with a deficient form of page styling like CSS when you can use its big brother, XML? Flash can be integrated easily with a whole variety of forms, including XML, PHP, even CSS, HTML and javascript.

Flash also takes up *WAY* less space than HTML, even for an incredibly basic site like this.
(do note that Flash doesn't even require any HTML to work off of)

That was proven in this thread.

The guys identical version of the site in basic HTML with no meta tags or even header tags was 716 bytes. My Flash version of the site, which looked EXACTLY the same...only 280 bytes. And do note that the text is selectable, Moron.

> By the way that is such a charming description
> of me I think I should put it in my signature.

The part about you being a three year old throwing a tantrum? Yeah, I thought that was pretty funny too...kinda sad though too.