Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Textish Blog

It is I, the most horribly nasty, invective, bastard of all the Internet! I'm going to use this blog as mainly a repository for material that was censored on other sites. I'll repost the material along with links to the sites that are run by Nazi inspired post burners for all to see. The main link to this blog is: http://www.uncensored-inter.net/

I'll likely repost various Usenet related material as well if I think it's really good, really flame worthy. And of course I'll also post updates on project stuff I'm working on as well as any neat videos or images that I make or find whilst religiously raping the Interwebs for data.

Nothing on this blog will be censored so long as it's not spam and unlike most Webbie n00b.jobs I don't define spam as some great big gray area that can be convienently applied to any butt hurt. To me spam is spam, either you're advertising something that has nothing to do with anyone on this blog or you're repeat posting just to be a frothy, angsty little snit whose neglectful parents shouldn't be using the Internet as your babysitter.

I'm also thinking about setting up a service to do photo manipulations for "fauxpics" as I like to call them, although I might get a separate blog/url for that. Basically for a small fee of say $20 you can send me a picture of someone and then I'll do something fun with it like nyah:

No comments: