Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Butthurt Furtard Hatter Addict

The mods locked my thread on the source of this discussion, so I'll just put this here:


Aww, ain't that adorable. You know very well that wtf_fa mods ban people who delete their own posts or comments.

Edited for slight clarification!


Apparently not when it's the mods doing the deleting, Sunshine. Try and pay attention better if you can. You look like a Hatter Addict though to be perfectly honest. Ya gotta love Hatter Addicts...they're pretty much the lowest of the low, pathetic little dribbling wastes of oxygen that have devoted their entire pointless little lives in the endless pursuit of trying to "get back" at me. *snicker*

I think maybe you should be taught an important lesson though. Now, you obviously think it's fun to run around online talking shit about people and posting links that lead to ones RL info and a vast assortment of slander and libel...so I wonder how you would feel if the tables were turned? I mean, if you dish it out on that level, well, you should be able to take it, huh?

*looks over yer lil DA page*

Ahhh, a furry...yeah yer likely a Hatter Addict, what with some of the nasty things I've done to your particular "breed" so to speak. Doesn't appear to be any pictures of you...there is one of your cat though. LOL, that might be fun to play with. Of course, usually, if I can't find any pictures of my particular target I'll go for the next best thing...their friends! LOL, don't worry, I'll make sure they know it's cause of you. ^__^


For reference this little fruit loop, "Seraph Bezel" aka "Voxive" thought that it'd be a good idea to run around talking shit about me and posting the link to my DA article. Tsch, tsch, tsch...poor kid obviously doesn't understand the first rule of flaming/trolling...which is to NEVER use any tactic that you wouldn't want used against yourself...and worse. I don't think it'll be too hard to expose her hypocrisy and break her down. `, )