Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Same Old SASSy Bitches
aka "The New Effort"

So apparently a few of the dregs left over from when I had SASS obliterated attempted to recreate their little web stain in the form of "The New Effort"... yeah...tweenage muppet fuck much? Honestly I can't even remember a time when I saw a froup so completely overrun with twelve year olds. But hey, don't take my word for it, check *THIS* shit out.

I think my favorite part was near the end, after they setup a block to keep me from humiliating them any further (I believe it was around page 9 or 10) and then started trying to claim that they were k-rad hax0rs who used their uber l33t skills to find out my home address online (conveniently ignoring the fact that *I* openly post my address and have posted my address since, oh, liak 19 fuckin 95. LOL Yeah...these kids...not all that bright. Here's a few of my favorite SASSy bitch quotes:

"The premiere pantshitter imho"

"found this on his ED page made me lol for serious someone should up date his vs section"

"Hey Hatter just so you know, I've pretty much stopped reading your posts altogether."

...apparently the 10 year old fuckup somehow thinks I give a shit whether he's reading my posts or walking on out into traffic and getting hit head on by a semi. *snicker* Their continual *NEED* to try and explain themselves and justify themselves to *ME* of all people is just absolutely precious. ^__^

"Looks like we ran off hatter in record time and got his address on top of that! did we ever even run him off sass?"

...says the dipshit AFTER they block me from posting or replying, and once again thinking that they somehow magically haxor3d my address (completely ignoring the fact that *I* was the one who put it up in the first place). LOL

"lollin'"

I guess that's supposed to imply they're dressing up in cheerleader outfits (lollies anyone) to try and give themselves a circle jerk support cheer...either that or they've got a thing for suckin "lollipops"...DJ Alligator style if you get the reference.

"final boss of internet defeated"

Nerd alert!

"updating ED page"

Oooh, boy that sure is a burn! Honestly, it's like I'm being verbally assaulted by a horde of functionally retarded eight year olds strung the fuck out on caffeine and crack. Speaking of the ED page though I really do need to get it fixed, as all these second string wannabe pants shitters keep frothing all over the damn thing to the point that it makes the whole article just look like one giant clusterfuck of sour grapes and monumental butthurt.

"hatter is your car sitting on cinder blocks in your front yard or did you have to junk it completely after you fell through the floor"

That quote coming from *THIS* kid:

...yiy, meth addict anyone? The kid looks like he's been huffin paint thinner. Not to mention the explosion of zits all over his mouth...then again maybe he's just got a bad case of herpes from suckin too much "lollipop". *shudder*

Well, to be perfectly blunt, these poor little high school dropouts weren't much to write about. Basically just yer typical tweenage lusers lashing out blind at anything moving, whilst blaring some Linkin Park and projecting out all their prepubescent hormonal rage and frustration. It's "crawling in their skin" and "their wounds just won't heal"...well, at least until their balls finally drop and they manage to grow the fuck up and stop being a horde of whiny little ass stains.

No comments: