Sunday, September 13, 2009

Gangsta Pizza 'N Fast Food Chit, Aight!




Pizza Hut has this new stuffed crust PAN pizza now, which is pretty freakin awesome...and *REALLY* freakin cheap! I got one today (they come in large), half Hawaiian and half bacon and olives for only $16 via delivery! Normally the regular stuffed crust pizzas are like $22 each via delivery! So that's a heck of a bargain. I believe it's a promotional thing though, so I don't know how much longer it'll last.

I think the thing I love the most about Pizza Hut though is their online ordering system. It's just all shades of kicking ass in every other direction and then some.



In other fast food related news, we *STILL* don't have a Carl's Junior in this retarded little town (Walla Walla), which is just raping the sweet baby Jesus in my opinion. Carl's Junior is like the *GOD* of fast food hamburgers...in fact it almost seems wrong to even put them into the same category as fast food hamburgers. I mean fast food hamburgers aren't supposed to look like the ones they show on television commercials, they're supposed to be soggy and squished and slightly microwaved after sitting in a heat bin for 10 minutes...not made completely fresh, with a fluffy, chewy bun, with crispy veggies and flame barbecued meat and so forth. When they say restaurant style burgers...yeah, they're not fuckin kidding. That shit is teh BOMB, yo! Werd to yer motha!

*flashes some gang signs*

Oh yeah, ya know I'm a lil bit gangsta. Maybe you're a lil bit gangsta yerself? Fuck, we *ALL* be a lil bit gangsta! Peace out, my wiggers!

No comments: